- Gross Salary
For one of our Partners, we are looking for a new corporate officer to join a small team of less than 20 people. Being surrounded by different colleagues, you will work in comfortable offices.
You worked in a big structure that did not correspond to your experience? You want to discover a family-sized environment with colleagues of all ages?
Check this opportunity and see if you see yourself evolving within a structure that will enable you to be happy.
Senior Corporate Officer: The Role
- Performing ad hoc legal tasks like review and preparation of relatively simple legal documents
- Opening of bank accounts and arrangement of the different signatures
- Maintenance of the different registry and follow up on the day to day regulatory environment
- Handling the different processes for the existing transactions (creation, liquidation, M&A)
- Draft the different minutes of Board Meetings and Shareholders Resolutions
Senior Corporate Officer: The Profile
- Bachelor in Law and ideally Master in Law
- At least 6 years of experience in the corporate field
- You have an excellent command of English and French
- Strong communication skills and autonomy in the day-to-day
- Team player who can work closely with others
Senior Corporate Officer: The Offer
- Good working conditions and flexible working hours
- Possibilities to learn and develop yourself with other more experienced colleagues
- Attractive salary package going up to 65,000€ Gross per year
- Modern offices with a good atmosphere
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com