- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Austin Bright collaborates with an Italian Private Equity & Real Estate boutique based in Luxembourg.
The company, created by a wealthy Italian family about 20 years ago, is an active player in the Luxury Real estate field, retail and luxury products across Europe. For their growing Luxembourgish branch, they are actively looking for a Corporate Officer who will take the lead over the all the corporate duties within the company.
You will join a small company with a huge professional potential, where you will have an international exposure and continue evolving.
Corporate Officer - your role:
- You will be handling a portfolio of funds by your own
- You will organise and prepare Shareholders and Boards meetings
- You will draft and review legal documentation
- You will be part of the team and be in contact with the Italian branch
- You will be the person of contact and liaise with notaries, lawyers, public administrations, banks, investors
Corporate Officer - your profile:
- At least a bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance or Law
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Private Equity & Real Estate or in a similar position
- You have a good knowledge of Luxembourg company law
- High organizational and rigorous working skills
- You are dynamic and have a client-oriented mindset
- You are proficient in English and Italian, a good command of French is an asset
Corporate Officer - the offer:
- A performance-based salary going up to 55.000€, including a bonus, meal vouchers, cell phone and a computer
- Continuous internal and external trainings, as well as the chance to go in Italy for various trainings
- Big prospects of evolution and a challenging job
- International exposure and possibility to become the face of the Luxembourgish office
You can send your profile via this website, or you can send it directly at the email address below and we will make sure that to treat it as soon as possible.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",