- Meal Vouchers
Are you looking to make a change?
This establishes trust company needs your help to grow their corporate department.
Being involved in the day to day administration of international clients, they grow in paralegal to their good success. This firm wants to integrate the team by enabling evolution from the bottom up. As a result, they would like to have a young and motivated person to build the project and evolve.
If you feel that this is the kind of opportunity that correspond to your mindset, please let me know.
- Ensure the good filing of all legal documents
- Preparation of all the correspondence to the different entities
- Person of contact with the notary, bank, lawyers and other parties
- Prepare the daily operation (cash transfer, invoices and bank statements
- Ensure the good due diligence (AML/KYC)
- Follow up on Boards minutes and shareholder resolution
- You have a University degree
- You have at least 2 years of experience in Luxembourg (administration, law firms, service providers…)
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are proactive and know to look for work to do
- You are autonomous but would be happy to have guidance from your manager
- Diversified range of tasks
- Dynamic team and modern working space
- Located close to the central station
- Career perspective with a supportive management
- Salary going up to 50.000€ Gross per year
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com