- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Within our collaboration with a global financial provider located in Gasperich, we are looking for a senior corporate officer. This historic fiduciary developed in the last years in different direction to ensure the stability and growth of the project despite the possible obstacles.
Today, they have a team devoted to the project and wish to evolve on a long-term basis.
Having a team of around 10 people in the corporate administration, the director needs support from an experienced corporate officer. You have at least 7 to 10 years of experience in the field of corporate finance. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and need autonomy to set up projects. You want to make a strategic step toward a career evolution.
This opportunity can correspond to your search.
Senior Corporate officer: The Mission
- You are responsible for the team of junior and help on the day to day managerial tasks
- You ensure that the transactions are handled properly (from the creation to the liquidation of entities)
- You draft and review important legal document for your clients
- You deal with the due diligence to ensure that the regulatory requirements are met
- You are the person of contact for the CSSF, the lawyers, the banks, notaries and clients
Senior Corporate officer: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor/Masters in Law or economics
- You work in English and French
- You can take initiatives and can lead a small group
- You have the ability to delegate the work and have a strategic mindset
- You have at least 7 years of experience in a similar position
- You are flexible and have an open-minded personality
Senior Corporate officer: The Offer
- Well located new offices
- Evolution and Bonus going up to 3 months of full salary
- Responsibilities depending on your effort in the work
- Competitive salary going up to 100,000€ Gross per year
- Be the right hand of the Partner and Director
- Possibilities to travel on business events or participate in seminars/conferences
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com