- Gross Salary
Present in Luxembourg for several years, our new partner is looking for a Corporate Officer specialised in Private Equity and Real Estate. This Manco currently employs a small team of people in its Luxembourgish offices. Currently, our partner is attracting more funds, but in order to manage them, they need to reinforce their team. That is where you come in.
As a Corporate Officer, you will :
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio
- Organize board's meetings, shareholders' meetings and General Assemblies
- Draft and review minutes of board and shareholders' meeting, circular resolutions
- Handle filing of documents with external regulators (as the CSSF)
- Work closely with your colleagues from other services
As a Corporate Officer, you already have :
- 3 years of experience or more within the Private Equity field as a Corporate Officer
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics
- A fluent level of English, Italian and French
- A fierce motivation to learn and improve
As a Corporate Officer, you will get :
- An attractive gross salary up to 55,000€ depending on your experience
- A good work environment, with many training possibilities in your field
- Team-building events to strengthen the internal cohesion with your colleagues
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"