- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Within of prestigious Financial Service Provider in Luxembourg, we have an opportunity for a Corporate Officer.
As a Corporate officer, you will have the possibility to learn and evolve in an international team.
This role is perfect for a candidate who already has one year of experience in the Luxembourg market and wants to evolve and get access to internal and external trainings.
If you feel like this role is for you, please read below.
- Management of the day-to-day corporate enquiries
- Update of the RCS and monitoring of the regulatory requirements in Luxembourg
- Liaising with the different parties (notary, lawyers, administrations, banks…)
- Organise and draft minutes for the board meetings
- Coordinate the flow of information and corporate documentation within the stakeholders
- Experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- You have followed a university degree in Law/finance or Business administration
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Strong attention to details and client-oriented personality
- Fluency in English & German. French is an asset
- Access to external trainings
- Competitive salary going up to 48.000€ Gross per year
- Possibilities for an evolution
- Fitness membership and Meal vouchers
- Good work/life balance
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com