- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are glad to inform you that we have a new job opportunity for you! Italian speaking Corporate Officers, this one is for you. An investment group we work with is looking for its new Corporate Officer. This dynamic company is evolving on the long-term and develops its activities accordingly. They are experts of Private Equity and Real Estate, and their environment will let you discover and master it. Our partner manages more than 100 million assets for their various clients. Don't hesitate and send us your application to enjoy this new opportunity!
As a Corporate Officer, you will :
- Be in charge of filing documents respecting the applicable regulations (legal paperwork, invoices, certificates, authorizations…)
- Participate to the daily life of the company, as well as your client
- Onboard and Offboard companies
- Work in collaboration with related departments for your clients
As a Corporate Officer, you already have :
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Administration
- 2 years of experience in a similar position in Luxembourg
- A fluent level in English and Italian
- Any additional language would be considered an asset
- The ability to learn fast and show your motivation
As a Corporate Officer, you will get :
- A competitive salary package
- Meal Vouchers
- A great learning environment
- The chance to join a small-size team where you can observe every aspect of the job!
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"