- Gross Salary
For a small financial service provider, Austin Bright is looking for a German speaking legal officer. The company is a small family sized structure composed of less than 10 members. Since the creation of the company, they have developed their expertise in tax advisory. The executive management is composed of three partners who combine a total of 50 years of experience in the field in Luxembourg, Germany and Belgium.
Their policy is to train the new generation to evolve in a healthy and supportive environment. If this position interest you, you will be trained by the head of legal who will act as a person of reference in the work.
- Analysis of the legislative procedures and monitoring of the regulatory environment in Luxembourg
- Preparation of power point, documents and meetings with the different stakeholders
- Coordination of the legal documentation with the team and colleagues
- Management of the billing process and administrative support
- Help out on the set up of structures and implementation of companies
- Drafting of legal opinion and support for the advice on the structuring of entities
- Minimum of 2 years in the fund administration, corporate service, law firm or financial service provider
- Fluency in German. Working proficiency in English and French.
- Good understanding of the legislative environment in Luxembourg
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a possibility to take initiatives and grow in your role
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Rewarding salary package going up to 53,000€ Gross per year
- Located close to the German border which can enable you to travel back and forth without too much traffic
- Young and diverse team with experienced colleagues who can help you to evolve and
- Join a family-sized structure with the possibility to evolve internally
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com