- Gross Salary
Austin Bright is pleased to be working with a renowned and entrepreneurial company developing successfully for a couple of years.
Having the possibility to develop with their skilled employees, they are growing in number and success. What they expect from a corporate officer, is a person who is dynamic, likes the international atmosphere and adapt easily to the working environment. This structure will be shaped by the employees and their implication in the work. As a result, motivated team members will automatically bring a faster outcome. Being surrounded by experts in different fields, they will invest in you and enable you to learn and feel rewarded.
Description of the job:
- Assist in the implementation and incorporation of entities and maintain a good relationship with the clients
- Review and assist the colleagues in the drafting of legal documentation which enables you to be autonomous later on
- Coordinate with the third parties and enable a good communication between the Bank, the administration, the lawyers and the notaries.
- Ensure the filing of documents on the RCS and keep the registry up to date
- Proactivity and ability to think fast and act accordingly
- Master in Law, Economics or Finance
- Good understanding of the legal and regulatory environment in Luxembourg which enables you to feel comfortable with the daily work and reinforce your expertise
- Fluency in English, French and an additional language would be a good advantage
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position which will enable you to evolve faster
- Ability to adapt to the team and work under tight deadlines
- Possibility to evolve on a long-term basis and within a modern office
- Salary package going up to 60,000€ Gross per year
- Possibility for a good work/life balance and an access to external trainings
- Events and activities organised by the firm to enable a better team spirit and discover new friends
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com