- Gross Salary
Our partner is a human size service provider in Luxembourg. Since they work mainly with SOPARFIs and commercial companies, they are developing in new businesses and client development.
They are located in different European Countries which gives them the capacity to develop further driven by motivated talents.
As a Senior Corporate Officer, you will be working with clients in different languages and provide legal support to the corporate department. Drafting legal and business administration documents, you will be a senior in your daily work.
Senior Corporate Officer: What is your mission?
- Support the legal aspects of the companies' transactions
- Help out with the draft and review of the contract to understand the procedures from A to Z
- With the team of corporate officers, you will be in constant contact to have knowledge on the strategy to establish
- Perform check-ups and ensure that you maintain the database properly with the team
- Organise and participate in the Board meetings
Senior Corporate Officer: The requirements
- University Degree and a Background in a similar field
- Ability to draft corporate documents
- Positive attitude and ability to take initiatives in your daily work
- Fluency in English and French and good communication skills
- At least 7 years of experience in a similar role to enable you to ensure your expertise within the team
- Result-driven personality and good knowledge of the regulatory environment in Luxembourg
Senior Corporate Officer: The Offer
- Dynamic environment with an average age between 25 to 45 years old
- Growing business and evolution internally and possibility at the international level
- Possibility to develop your own team and guide them in their career due to your seniority
- Large network of clients with interesting files to develop yourself intellectually
- Thanks to your previous experience, you will realise the importance of feeling like in a family at work
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com