- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Within our collaboration with a fiduciary located near the Airport, we are looking for a Junior Corporate Officer.
This human-sized structure wants to expand its activities by integrating a new talent to the legal team. As a Junior Corporate Officer, you will actively contribute to the daily legal tasks by handling the corporate and legal matters of the clients.
In a very dynamic team, you will work in a collaborative working environment and benefits from trainings and an important support from your colleagues. This constant support will allow you to develop your skills and push your career to a higher level.
If you want to start your career in this interesting and supportive structure, please read below.
- Manage the day to day legal matters and regulations regarding the different client's contracts
- Handle all the legal researches
- Monitor and review the compliance requirements of the company
- Review and analysis of the KYC queries
- Deal with the daily administrative tasks.
- Follow up with the third parties
- You have a Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- You are fluent in German and English
- You want to learn and develop your skills
- You are a team player and can also work independently
- Well located offices
- Possibility to evolve within the role
- A salary going up to 50,000€ Gross per year
- A supportive environment allowing you to develop your skills
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com