- Gross Salary
For one small fiduciary located a few kilometres away from Belgium, we are looking for a dynamic Corporate Manager. As part of the team, you will help support the executive management and enable the team to be up to date on a daily basis.
You will be asked to work with international entities and be responsible for the good functioning of the operational legal aspect. Within the team, you will help the 2-3 colleagues to that the legal and compliance matters are handled properly.
If you feel like you are Senior enough to take the challenge and become Manager, please read below.
Corporate Manager: The Role
- Assist the clients in the different transaction with drafting and reviewing the legal documentations
- Prepare and attend the different board meetings as well as the Shareholders Resolution meetings
- Be the contact person fore the team as well as for the clients and third parties
- Ensure a good level of compliance is working according to the law
- Follow up on the daily operational activities
Corporate Manager: The Profile
- Minimum experience of 3 years within a fiduciary and a total of at least 5 years of professional experience in the legal field in Luxembourg
- Good understanding of the legal field and the regulatory environment in Luxembourg
- Perfect level of English. French or German is considered as Asset for the daily life with colleagues
- At least a diploma from a University in Law or in Business Administration
Corporate Manager: The Benefits
- Free parking spot
- Accessible easily without road traffic
- Benefit from a competitive salary package going up to 85.000€ Gross per year as well as a good work/life balance
- Small team and stable environment with brand new offices
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com