- Company Car
- Gross Salary
Within our collaboration with a fiduciary located near to the Belgian border, we are looking for an experienced Corporate Officer. As a Corporate officer you will work for a fast-growing fiduciary in a very motivating work environment and you will help the legal team by dealing with the day to day legal tasks and handling all the corporate matters.
Also, you will have the chance to work in a motivating and collaborative working environment by integrating a dynamic team. In fact, as they invest in their talents, being part of this human-sized fiduciary will influence your evolution and the possibilities for your career development.
If you are an experienced Corporate officer and you want to work in a motivating and friendly environment, please read below!
Corporate officer: The Mission
- Manage the corporate documentation for the formation of the companies
- Draft of board meetings and shareholders meeting
- Deal with the AML/KYC queries
- Follow up on the day to day administrative and legal tasks
- Maintain the contact with clients
Corporate officer: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor/master in Law, economics or finance
- You speak English and French fluently
- You have at least 3 years of experience as a Corporate officer
- You like to work in a team and you can easily collaborate with your colleagues
- You are flexible and have good communication skills
Corporate Officer the Offer
- Well located offices that will allow you to avoid traffic
- Possibility to evolve within the role
- Friendly and supportive work environment facilitating your integration
- A salary going up to 60 000€ Gross per year and a bonus
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com