- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
For one of our partners, a well-established management company specialized in institutional and alternative funds, we are looking for a Senior Corporate Officer who can manage a portfolio of funds and management companies.
With more than 40 years of presence on the financial market, the company has been building a strong position in Luxembourg and develop a team of around 50 professionals on place. Situated in Kirchberg, the office is ideally situated for those coming from the city center of from the German border. Offering a competitive salary package composed of a gross salary, pension plan, more than 30 days of holidays, you are sure to have a stable financial position.
For their growing Luxembourgish office, they are looking to add a Senior Corporate Officer for their team of 4 people.
In this position, you will:
- You will be handling a portfolio of funds by your own
- You will organise and prepare Shareholders and Boards meetings
- You will draft and review legal documentation
- You will be part of the team and be in contact with the Italian branch
- You will be the person of contact and liaise with notaries, lawyers, public administrations, banks, investors
For this position, you need:
- At least 5 years of working experience as a Corporate Officer, ideally with exposure to Private Equity & Real Estate funds
- Experience or knowledge on UCITS funds is highly appreciated
- Fluency in English is required, any other languages such as French or German are a great asset
- Ability to work under-pressure and be a problem solver
For this position, you will get:
- A competitive salary going up to 90K€/year
- Advantages in nature such as meal vouchers, a pension scheme of 8%, bonus, 30+ days of holidays, etc
- A challenging role within an international company that will give your career a huge boost
You can send your profile via this website, or you can send it directly at the email address below and we will make sure that to treat it as soon as possible.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",