- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
Currently collaborating with an international Management Company, they are recruiting a Senior Corporate Officer, with strong knowledge of UCITS and AIFs. This job opportunity would offer you the comfort of working in Luxembourg-ville and benefit from all the advantages offered by a big company.
With a global presence, our partners does not need to prove his worth in his market anymore. They take really good care of their employees and focus on long-term strategies.
Today, their Cosec team is recruiting a Senior Corporate Officer to be in charge of their own portfolio.
Autonomy and interesting job? They will provide it to you.
As a Senior Cosec, you will :
- Be responsible to conduct properly all your legal duties
- Own our portfolio that you will manage autonomously
- Organise and participate to Board Meetings
- Work with both UCITS and AIFs
As a Senior Cosec, you already have :
- Strong experience in Luxembourg as a Corporate Officer within the funds industry
- The ability to rapidly work on your own and later own train new joiners
- An academic background in law
- A fluent level of English
As a Senior Cosec, you will get :
- A very attractive gross salary based on your profile and experience
- A discretionary bonus
- More than 30 holidays
- A good work environment
Does this opportunity seem to fit your aspirations? Then contact us at 20 30 14 67 or at apply @ austinbright.com in order to send us your CV, or if you need any other information.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo"