- Gross Salary
Established at the end of the 2000s, this fiduciary developed themselves in Luxembourg. Since they are settled, they evolve and have a team of 5 Partners at the end of the firm.
They are located at the center of the city and had the possibility to grow not only in the level of quality of their work that they put into place but also in terms of number of services that they can offer to the clients.
Today, this financial service provider is composed of international staff and clients which ensure a good level of multiculturality. Moreover, they are also developing by extending their activities comprising corporate services, domiciliation services, M&A services, creation and liquidation of entities.
The Role: Junior Corporate Officer
- Ensure the legal and corporate follow up on different stage of the processes
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders, including (notaries, lawyers, public administration and clients)
- Monitor the different legal changes and regulation in Luxembourg
- Ensure that the opening and closing of bank account are followed on a daily basis
- Maintain the database and ensure that the RCS filing are up to date
The Profile: Junior Corporate Officer
- Minimum of one year of experience in a law firm, a financial service provider or a bank
- Mandatory English and French fluently
- Good understanding of the legal environment in Luxembourg
- Open-minded personality and ability to respect deadlines
- Solution-oriented person
The Offer: Junior Corporate Officer
- Competitive salary on the job market
- Ability to work evolve with the team and participate in different activities
- Meal Vouchers and possibility for a bonus which will reward you for your effort
- Trainings and possibilities to work hand in hand with the Partners
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com