- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
This company was created around 10 years ago. Its aim was to bring a better service and a closer relationship to the clients. With their expertise, in Tax, Accountancy, Domiciliation and other corporate services, they grew up from their success and increased their team up to almost 30 people.
Keeping their balance between evolving into a human-sized company and creating a high-level quality of services, they took their chance in the evolution of a successful project.
Today, they are looking for a new member who would be happy about growing with the team. Someone with a bit of experience in an international financial service provider, who would not fit to giant project and be happier in a small human-sized environment.
If you feel like this person is you, check out the opportunity below.
The mission: Client Relationship Manager
- Handle the day to day of the corporate administration
- Prepare and review the legal documentation for your clients and interact with them on a daily-basis
- Review different legal documents and update the regulatory changes for internal purposes
- Analyse of the risks and handling the due diligence
- Organise and attend meetings with Managers, Seniors or Partners.
The profile: Client Relationship Manager
- You speak French and English fluently (written & spoken)
- You worked in a service provider, a law firm, a bank or other financial entity in Luxembourg
- You have at least 2 years of experience within a similar structure and being autonomous on your portfolio of clients
- You have a deep knowledge of processes such as opening and closing of banks accounts; contacts to the notaries, lawyers and banks; ability to draft minutes of Board Meetings.
- Good understanding of the compliance requirements: AML/KYC risk assessments
- You have at least completed a Bachelor in Administration, Business, Law or Economics
The benefits: Client Relationship Manager
- 50.000€ Gross per year
- Bonus and possibilities to evolve hand in hand with the Partners and Managers
- Participate in the success & growth of the firm
- Work/life balance and possibility to leave before 5pm once there is not too much work
- Possibilities to develop client relationship with international clients, using your language skills
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com