- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
You will join a stable and constantly evolving company present in Luxembourg, who forged its reputation on the market and became a leading asset management specialized in Private Equity & Real Estate with around 7bln.€ AuM.
In this AIFM, you will take over the Corporate Manager position. Working closely with the company's Directors and founders, you take the lead of small and dedicated team of Corporate and Legal officers. Moreover, you are the contact person for the company's current and future investors.
You will have the opportunity to evolve within a human size and active company, enabling you to work in a pleasant working environment and developing new competencies.
Corporate Manager - responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the complete life cycle of all domiciled entities and funds, whether regulated or unregulated;
- Organisation and supervision of all customers' operations, management of the tasks of the Corporate and Legal team, and the production of ancillary documentation;
- Management/review of all corporate and legal aspects including but not limited to shareholder/investor related documentation, Board meetings and related documentation, organising of contracts, in accordance internal procedures and in compliance with legal obligations;
- Liaising with the accounting team to ensure transmission of all information on operations;
- Liaising and follow up with CSSF, legal counsels, notaries, tax authorities and all other third parties, external board members, as required;
Corporate Manager - profile:
- Fluent in English, French & German
- At least 5 years of experience as a Corporate/Legal Officer within the fund industry
- A bachelor's degree in Law, Economics or other relevant education
- Dynamic, determined with no fear of challenges
- Desire to become a manager and ability to adapt in changing environment
Corporate Manager - offer:
- You will be joining a family sized structure with a real growing potential
- Performance based salary that may go up to 100 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of evolution opportunities
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com