- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
You will join a stable company present in Luxembourg since 2008, who forged its reputation on the market by providing high-quality services to an international clientele specialized in Private Equity & Real Estate looking for a tailor-made approach.
In this independent financial service provider, you will takeover the Corporate Manager position. Working closely with the company's Director, you take the lead of small and dedicated team of Corporate and Legal officers. Moreover, you are the contact person for the company's international clientele, mainly family offices.
You will have the opportunity to evolve within a human size and active company, enabling you to work in a pleasant working environment and developing new competencies.
Corporate Manager - responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the complete life cycle of all domiciled entities and clients, whether regulated or unregulated;
- Organisation and supervision of all customers' operations, management of the tasks of the Corporate and Legal team, and the production of ancillary documentation;
- Management/review of all corporate and legal aspects including but not limited to shareholder/investor related documentation, Board meetings and related documentation, organising of contracts, in accordance internal procedures and in compliance with legal obligations;
- Liaising with the accounting team to ensure transmission of all information on operations;
- Liaising and follow up with CSSF, legal counsels, notaries, tax authorities and all other third parties, external board members, as required;
Corporate Manager - profile:
- Fluent in English and French, any other language is a strong advantage
- At least 6 years of experience as a Corporate/Legal Officer within the fund industry
- A bachelor's degree in Law, Economics or other relevant education
- Dynamic, determined with no fear of challenges
- Desire to become a manager and ability to adapt in changing environment
Corporate Manager - offer:
- You will be joining a family sized structure with a real growing potential
- Performance based salary that may go up to 90 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of evolution opportunities
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com