- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Austin Bright is currently assisting a niche British real estate boutique with more than €5 bln. assets under management.
For their Luxembourgish office composed of less than 10 people, they are seeking a Corporate/Legal Officer to take over a portfolio of SPVs, SOPARFIs and few funds. By joining this company, you will become a part of a fast-developing firm offering a family like working environment with strong career prospects.
- You will have day to day responsibility for a varied portfolio composed of SPVs, SOPARFIs and funds
- You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for and knowledgeable about the quality of the work that is carried out.
- While employed as an Officer you will have the opportunity to attend training to enhance your current skills and learn new ones as well.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Working on the setup and / or onboarding of structures.
- Assisting with the preparation, collation, and ongoing monitoring of AML/KYC checks.
- Interaction with clients, board members, third party intermediaries such as banks, lawyers, accountants, and tax advisors.
- Participating in board, committees', and shareholders' meetings.
- Scheduling meetings, preparing, and distributing board packs, shadowing the senior level staff in minute taking.
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
- You adopt a flexible and hands-on approach.
- You are organized with an eye for detail
- You have a proven experience as a Corporate Officer of at least 4 years
- You speak fluent English and French, any other language is an advantage
- Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience and evolve in your career
- Attractive salary that may go up to 80 000€ gross per year
- Interesting and international environment which will enable you to develop within a nice atmosphere
- Continuous trainings to acquire new competencies and develop your skills
If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment, where you have the chance to evolve and boost your career, this opportunity is waiting for you.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",