- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Would you like to become a part of a constantly growing international asset management company?
Austin Bright's partner, a human-size Manco specialized in alternative investment funds, precisely in Private Equity & Real Estate, is looking for its future Corporate Officer! A great opportunity to give a boost to your career, as you will have the chance to quickly become the sole person in charge of Corporate duties.
Moreover, the company is located next to the central train station, meaning that you can reach it even by walking (less than 10 minutes). If this opportunity sounds interesting, keep on reading!
The Role and Responsibilities
As an experienced Corporate/Legal Officer, reporting to, and working with, as appropriate, the Group's General Counsel in London, you will be joining a dynamic team and will focus on overseeing important legal aspects of the asset manager's activities in supporting the Group's transactional work. The work would include:
- Working closely where appropriate with external legal advisors.
- Advising on AIFMD and MIFID related matters.
- Working on fund launches and prospectus drafting.
- Working on fund restructurings and matters related to the funds' holdings.
- Assisting in the CSSF filing of financial statements.
- Monitoring resolutions (drafting, arranging for review and sign-off and collect signatures).
- Assisting in the organisation of board/shareholders' meetings.
- Assisting and coordinating the sign-off of audit-related documents (e.g. engagement letters).
- Drafting of annual accounts approval corporate documentation.
- Translations (ENG/FR) of legal documents from time to time.
- Preparation of the corporate documentation for the incorporation of Luxembourg companies.
- Drafting of the corporate documentation for the appointment / change of managers / directors.
- Drafting of the corporate documentation for the change of company name, bylaws, registered address, financial year.
- Drafting of intra-group loans documents (loan agreements, repayment notices, amendments to loan agreement and related areas).
- Assistance and preparation of notary meetings, drafting of notarial deeds (e.g. capital increases, amendment to the articles of association and so forth), coordination with the notary.
- Internal group reorganisations (e.g. internal mergers, intragroup sales of shares and so forth).
- Liquidations (drafting of corporate documentation, draft report of the liquidator and the like).
As a Corporate Officer, you will need to already have a proven experience in this field, ideally in a Management Company, a PSF or even a Law firm. You are familiar with alternatives funds, especially with Private Equity and Real Estate, any other knowledge is an asset. You also need to speak fluent French, English and Italian, as you will be in constant contact with the HQ in Milan. Preferably, you have at least a bachelor's degree in Law, Finance or Economics. Finally, you have the desire to learn, develop new competencies and of course evolve professionally.
- You will be joining a human-size company with an international exposure, where you will benefit from the expertise of a major financial actor
- Depending on your experience and knowledge, an attractive salary up to 90.000€ is offered.
- Besides the gross salary, you will get advantages in nature such as a bonus, meal vouchers 10.80€, etc.
- Chance to work closely with the management and quickly evolve in your professional career
- Opportunity to work in fast-growing company with solid financial investors.
If you feel that you share our partner's values and would like to know more or meet them, feel free to apply at the following address: apply(at)austinbright.com
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, Transfer Agent, Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, Investment Fund, Fond d'investissements, Alfi, CSSF, Private Equity, Real Estate, CSSF, Agent de Transfert, Fund Analyst, debt fund, conducting officer, UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, Management Company, Valuation, Investment fonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, Legal Officer, Corporate Officer, Fund Officer, SuperManCo