- Gross Salary
Our Partner is growing a business, having a vacancy open for its team composed of financial and legal members. With their rapid expansion and their stability in Luxembourg, they are looking for a new talent ambitious to evolve with the Senior, Team leaders and Partners of the firm.
You will be between the international clients and a large range of local clients developed over the years, they are willing to grow and evolve in their success.
You have a Bachelor in Law and which to evolve as a future corporate officer, please check this opportunity.
If this great opportunity of evolving into an international but medium company if it is for you, just apply!
Paralegal administrator: Mission
- Work in close cooperation with the accountant team
- Understand the different operations and give advice to clients to develop your insights and accompany clients in their procedure
- Be able to work independently and draft agreements and minutes
- Report to the team manager and follow up the legal aspect of the daily work
- Organisation of board meeting, General Assembly and other meetings
Paralegal administrator: Profile
- Good understanding of the law and want to grow as a junior administrator before evolving as a corporate officer
- Work in French and English (German or Luxembourgish is considered as an asset)
- Evolve and be surrounded by ambitious colleagues who became managers or directors as a result of their hard work
- Able to adapt easily to different types of management and adapt to the teams
Paralegal administrator: The Offer
- Attractive salary on the entry market 40,000 € plus advantages such as bonus, holidays, meal voucher to ensure a favourable situation
- Flexible working hours to ensure a balance between your private and your professional life
- Holidays up to 30 days per year to make sure you rest well
- Accessible by public transportation and also by car because you are next to some free parkings
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com