- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
This service provider, offering a wide range of services to Luxembourgish companies from different sectors, is currently looking to welcome a Corporate Assistant Manager into their team of around 70 people.
As part of the Corporate department, you will be in charge of assisting financial companies and funds (both regulated and unregulated) and providing them with a high level service. If you want to grow in a function and work environment where you can develop your skills daily and have a proactive approach, then this might be a good fit for you. The close interaction between the different departments also allows you to learn from the people that surround you.
Corporate Assistant Manager - responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the complete life cycle of all domiciled entities and clients, whether regulated or unregulated;
- Organisation and supervision of all customers' operations, management of the tasks of the Corporate and Legal team, and the production of ancillary documentation;
- Management/review of all corporate and legal aspects including but not limited to shareholder/investor related documentation, Board meetings and related documentation, organising of contracts, in accordance internal procedures and in compliance with legal obligations;
- Liaising with the accounting team to ensure transmission of all information on operations;
- Liaising and follow up with CSSF, legal counsels, notaries, tax authorities and all other third parties, external board members, as required;
- Team management and supervision of junior staff;
Corporate Assistant Manager - profile:
- Fluent in English and French, any other language is a strong advantage
- At least 6 years of experience as a Corporate/Legal Officer within the fund industry or a trust company
- A bachelor's degree in Law, Economics or other relevant education
- Dynamic, determined with no fear of challenges
- Desire to become a manager and ability to adapt in changing environment
Corporate Assistant Manager - offer:
- You will be joining a dynamic structure with a real growing potential
- Performance based salary that may go up to 90 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of opportunities to take
Our client is very employees oriented; therefore, your personal goals and ambitions are important to them. So, if you want to join a challenging company, with an enormous growth potential for your career, do not search anymore, you found the adequate job.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com