- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our trusted partners is looking for a new corporate manager to take the head of their legal and corporate team. They are looking for a serious and motivated person to enter their group.
Created about 20 years ago, they have a long-standing tradition of quality and service to their clients.
Today, they are looking for someone who will quickly be able to shoulder managerial responsibilities will still being hands-on on his portfolio of clients.
Want to know more? Read on and apply!
As a corporate manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of funds from A to Z
- Have a team directly report to you as their manager
- Prepare board meetings and supervise all legal aspects in the company
As a corporate manager, you already have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in law
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a corporate position in the fund industry in Luxembourg
- The motivation to get involved in the daily business and evolve in your career
- The capacity to be supervising will still actively working on your files
- A fluent level of French and English
As a corporate manager, you will get:
- An attractive yearly gross salary up to €85,000
- Meal Vouchers (€10,80), Bonus, no over-time
- Location of the company near Glacis parking
- Be part of a family-like PSF with high quality standards
Do not hesitate to contact us if this position seems interesting for you!
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",