- Company Car
- Gross Salary
- Group Insurance
- Meal Vouchers
- Net Expenses
Within our collaboration with a constantly growing financial service provider, we are looking for a Senior Paralegal. As a paralegal you will deal with the legal matters and regulations regarding the different corporate operations and investments in a motivating work environment. In fact, in a small human-sized structure you will get the chance to learn and work in a stable context.
As they attach importance to the quality of the service, being part of this family office will bring you a lot of career possibilities and will help you to push your career to a higher level.
If you come from a fiduciary, law firm or a financial service provider and you want to work for this family office, please read below!
- Manage the corporate documentation to set up companies
- Handle the day to day legal tasks
- Review and Draft of board meetings and shareholders meeting
- Provide the administrative support to the team
- Follow up with the third parties
- You hold at least a bachelor degree in a relevant field
- You are perfectly fluent in English and French
- You have at least 5 years of experience related to the legal fields
- You like to work in a team
- Well located and modern offices
- Possibility to learn and evolve within the role
- Competitive salary going up to 70 000€ Gross per year and meal vouchers
- A human-sized company and an Interesting work environment
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com