- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Austin Bright is working alongside a London based well-known real estate investor in order to find a Corporate Officer to work in the Luxembourgish office. This will involve providing quality corporate and secretarial services and being a part of the corporate team for all kind of requirements.
This exciting opportunity is to work with a dynamic team, managing a portfolio in one of Luxembourg's most recognised neighbourhoods, so is perfect for someone who is passionate about property.
You will join a fast-developing company, that keeps a human-size structure. Working within an international and pleasant working environment, you will have the opportunity to evolve quickly evolve in your professional career.
Corporate Officer - your role:
- Complete administration cycle of Luxembourg entities (incorporation, meetings of board and shareholders, liquidations, RCS filings, etc.);
- Participate in regular investment reporting (management reports, reports to investors);
- Liaise with banks, notaries, advisors, auditors, etc.;
- Maintain legal files and bibles in excellent order.
Corporate Officer - your profile:
- At least 4 years of working experience in a PSF or Management company
- Fluent in French and English (written and oral), any other language especially German is an asset
- At least a bachelor's degree in Law, Finance, Administration
- A desire to solve problems and take over new challenges
Corporate Officer - the offer:
- Attractive salary going up to 60K€/year
- Possibility to work in an international environment and be in contact with foreign financial actors
- Office situated close to the highway for an easy acces
Don't hesitate to send us your resume at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at 20 30 14 67
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com
Here at Austin Bright, we are a dedicated and professional team of recruitment consultants specialized in the legal and financial sector. We offer a personalized, multilingual and scrupulously confidential service.
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",