- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Our client is an independent law firm established in Luxembourg since 2014. Due to its current growth, they are looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer to strengthen their team.
This firm promotes initiative and autonomy. You will see your skills improve rapidly and you will be able to take on more complex cases, so you will see your efforts rewarded.
You will have the opportunity to work with prestigious local and international clients, financial institutions, private equity and real estate funds, to whom you will provide a quality service.
You will work in a firm with a human dimension, which places meritocracy and positive communication at the heart of its values. As a result, you will receive recognition and a discretionary bonus.
Corporate Lawyer - The Function
- You draft and review legal and transactional documents
- You will assist and advise your clients on a wide range of corporate matters. You will provide them with an impeccable and high quality service
- You work closely with the various departments of the company
- You follow up on your clients' requests and take part in their decision-making processes
Corporate Lawyer - Your Profile
- You have at least 4 years' experience in a similar field
- A previous experience in a law firm would be an asset
- You have a Master's degree in law or equivalent
- You have a perfect command of French and English (oral and written). Knowledge of German or Luxembourgish would be considered as a major asset
- You already have a client portfolio
- You are open-minded, versatile, supportive and positive
Corporate Lawyer - Our Offer
- A salary of up to €100,000 gross per year depending on your experience and results
- The possibility of teleworking. This flexibility will allow you to reduce your time spent in transport and to gain autonomy and responsibility
- Meal vouchers (€10.80)
- A bonus on the gross sales of the clients you acquire
- A challenging environment that will always push you towards excellence and allow you to grow quickly
- A professional experience in a human-sized company that values its workers
If this opportunity interests you, please contact us right away!
Please send your resume to the application at apply @ austinbright.com or call us at +352 20 30 14 67.
Other special offers are available on our website, www. austinbright .com.
At Austin Bright, we are a team of dedicated and professional consultants that specialize in the recruitment of changing banking and wealth management profiles. We provide a personalized, multilingual, and strictly confidential service.