- Gross Salary
Austin Bright is working on the development of different companies and Law firms in Luxembourg. From the establishment of the growth of our partners, we look for opportunities to make the team stronger.
One of the biggest elements for a company to grow is the human factors. To enable a company to grow efficiently and successfully, having the right member on board is essential.
Today, we are looking for an experienced Corporate Lawyer who would like to make a change in their career.
If you are interested into this opportunity, please contact me.
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: The Role
- You will be part of the different transaction process
- You will be on a daily basis in contact with the clients and be able to deliver them some advices
- You will be drafting and preparing all sorts of legal documents
- You will be in charge of helping the more juniors to evolve in their work and review their files
- You will be attending to meetings and conference to help develop the business
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor and Master Degree in Law
- You are a qualified Lawyer and thus registered on List I or IV in Luxembourg
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a Law firm
- You are ambitious and you like team projects
- You speak English and French fluently. Other languages are considered as being assets.
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: The Offer
- Employee status and competitive salary going up to 85,000€ Gross per year
- Bonus going up to 3 months of salary
- Possibility to evolve as a Counsel or Partner
- Challenging portfolio of clients and development of a team
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com