Luxembourg is one place to develop your skills within a competitive and interesting environment. Having developed their structure from an international group, this law firm would like to develop a productive and supportive environment.
Since the establishment of the Luxembourg's office, they aim to choose the right people to invest in.
If you are interested and would like to be pushed into an ambitious career, please contact me.
Junior Corporate Lawyer: The Mission
- You will be comparing different methods and draft some legal opinions
- You will be proposing a service to your clients and answer to their queries
- You monitor and update your colleagues on the new legislations and laws
- You follow your seniors in meetings and help them to take the minutes
- You will be the person of contact for the different parties involved
Junior Corporate Lawyer: The Role
- You have a Bachelor and a Master in Law. Extra diploma would be considered as an asset
- You speak either English & French or German & English (both written and spoken)
- You have achieved the first step to become junior Associate (CCDL or Internships)
- You have the patience to learn and motivation to evolve within the firm
Junior Corporate Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 60.000€ Excluding VAT
- Possibility for a Bonus going up to three months of full salary
- Trainings in different fields (internal and external)
- Ability to work in different fields
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com