- Gross Salary
This law firm is prestigious and international in Luxembourg. They consider themselves as being family oriented because they want people to feel good at work.
Combining a good balance with the work and the possibility for flexible working hours, the firm developed in this way. Their expansion and network enable you to have a good evolution within the same group.
If you want to be considered and have competencies that will be valued, please read below.
Corporate Lawyer: The Mission
- Your main work is to advice properly your clients
- You are also the person responsible for drafting and negotiating the various agreements
- You work on the different coordination of legal documents and keep a good relationship to the third parties
- You assist in the meetings and review the work of some colleagues
Corporate Lawyer: The Profile
- You have at least four years of experience within a law firm or a financial service provider
- You have a Bachelor and Master degree in Law (specialisation in Business Law would be an advantage)
- You speak English and French in a fluent manner
- You completed the CCDL and the stage judiciaries
- You are qualified at the Bar
Corporate Lawyer: The Offer
- Salary depending on your experience from 55.000€ to 65.000€ gross per year
- Bonus and international environment
- Work-life balance and possibility for trainings
- Exposure to multicultural clients and colleagues
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com