One of our clients, a prestigious Law firm, is looking for a new experienced Corporate Lawyer for its team. This law firm is led by partners who have experience in international Law firms. Those valuable years of experience have been used to combine both the possibility for a work life balance but having at the same time access to prestigious clients.
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: The Role
- You will be assisting the partner in the daily work
- You will be the person of contact for the different entities
- You will attend meetings with senior colleagues
- You will be in charge of the drafting of legal transactions
- You will be the person responsible for different liquidations, Merger and Acquisition for the clients
- You will be accompanying the clients with every step related to the corporate work
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor in Law and a Master in Law (preferably in Business or Finance Law)
- You are registered on the list IV or have achieved the CCDL in Luxembourg
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a Law firm in Luxembourg
- You are autonomous and proactive in your work
- You are looking for a new environment within a stable environment.
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 85,000€ excluding VAT/Year
- Other advantages such as possibility for a parking spot and a Bonus up to 2 months of salary
- Evolution in your career because you will be supported by the partners
- Training possibilities for the motivated ones
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com