Austin Bright is working with a client who is looking for a Corporate Lawyer for one prestigious Law firm in Luxembourg. This law firm has offices all around the word and view success through the eyes of its employees.
Being encouraged to grow higher in Luxembourg, they build themselves on a solid reputation. Today, they want to ensure the evolution of the firm by hiring new talents.
If you feel like joining this law firm and be in the project, just apply here.
Corporate Lawyer: The Mission
- Assist the senior colleagues and the partner in different meetings
- Handle the clients' requests on different legal processes
- Draft and reviewing documents on different transactions (incorporation to liquidation of entities)
- Make legal research on topics related to your cases
- Participate to trainings with the colleagues
- Set up of different companies and implementation of financial structuring
- Work directly with the migration and transfer of companies
Corporate Lawyer: The Profile
- You speak French and English fluently (written and spoken)
- You have a Master Degree in Law.
- Completed CCDL or registered in an EU Bar
- You started your stage judiciaire or have at least one year of experience
- You are ambitious and want to face new challenges
Corporate Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive Salary up to 55,000€ (excluding VAT)
- Possibility for trainings and access to truly diverse environment
- Work in a collaborative environment where you develop yourself to become the next success story
- Participate in events and conferences
- You will be working on files hand in hand with the partner
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com