Today, Austin Bright is working with some of the most prestigious law firms in Luxembourg. One of them has a record of awards and of good references for all the teams. The corporate department is composed of ambitious and team-oriented personalities that work together to achieve a common goal. Today, they have an opening for a Corporate Lawyer who wishes to integrate a new structure.
New academic year, means new challenges!
If you want more details about the job, please contact me.
Corporate Lawyer: The Role
- Participation to the Board meetings and draft of the minutes
- Provision of legal advices to your clients
- Contact person for the different stakeholders
- Ensure the good understanding on all the legislations and new regulatory changes
Corporate Lawyer: The Profile
- 4 years of experience in a law firm
- Completion of the CCDL and registration on the List IV or I at the Luxembourg Bar
- Ability to work autonomously and adapt easily to a team
- Flexible personality and motivation to do the extra miles
- English and French (fluent level mandatory). German or Luxembourgish is considered as assets.
Corporate Lawyer: The Benefits
- Top Tier Law firm
- Prestigious Law firm with a good reputation
- Salary package going up to 100 000€ Gross per year
- Bonus and possibilities for evolution
- Career possibilities to develop and good network
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com