- Gross Salary
One of our Partners, a well-known international group is looking for a talent for its investment funds team. Being part of an international network, they are able to benefit from high prestigious clients and a certain level of stability in the business.
Due to their excellent reputation and good expertise in the field of international financial law, banking law and investment funds law; they can develop new talent to grow along with their teams.
For their investment funds team, they are looking for a junior associate in investment funds to join their small team.
If you are completing your stage judiciaire but are not feeling that your firm correspond to your career plan, please contact us for more details.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Follow up on different clients' queries on a daily basis
- Participate to different internal and external meetings to ensure a better understanding of the funds set up
- Ensure that you understand the different legal matters in relation to your field
- Provide advice with your colleagues on different agreements and documents
- Manage projects and work with a team of international colleagues with all levels of experience
Your profile: Junior Associate
- You hold a Master Degree in Law and a CCDL in Luxembourg
- You have between 1 to 2 years of experience in the field within a law firm in Luxembourg
- You are fluent in French and English, good knowledge of German or Luxemburgish is an asset
- You are open-minded and will adapt easily to different cultures and colleagues
- You are eager to join a stable and solid law firm
What will your benefits be?
- Competitive salary on the job market going up to 70 000€ gross per year
- Join a law firm that has some expertise in Luxembourg with Partners having more than 20 years of experience in the field
- Long-term possibilities to develop and become a Senior or possibility a Partner
- Support a team and get involved in a transversal project with the other teams
- Good working atmosphere and flexible working hours
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com