Austin Bright is working with a Prestigious Law firm in Luxembourg. To start the year in the best way possible, the firm is looking for an experienced Corporate Lawyer for their corporate department. The offices are modern and the team is dynamic and willing to grow with the firm.
If you want to take a step in your career, read below.
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: The Role
- You advise companies and cooperate with them on the corporate matters
- You assist the partner in the work and review of corporate documents
- You participate in meetings with the clients and keep up to date the files to answer to the clients' request
- You draft some corporate documents related to M&A or to venture
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: Your Profile
- You have a Bachelor degree in Law and a Master in Law. An LLM would be considered as an asset.
- You have obtained the CCDL or you are register on the list IV in Luxembourg
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a Corporate Lawyer in Luxembourg
- You speak French and English fluently. German would be an asset
- You are autonomous and motivated to learn more
- You want to work on an independent status
Experienced Corporate Lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 80,000€ Excluding VAT
- Bonus up to 3 months' salary
- Possibilities for trainings and other activities organised by the firm
- Possibility for evolution to become senior or even partner
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com