- Gross Salary
One of our partners, an employee-owned asset management company is currently searching for a Corporate Officer with a legal background to join their team.
The company, active in several European countries and even overseas, was founded about 10 years ago. It is specialised in AIF. Working in this company will allow you to be involved in different projects in the field of alternative funds. At present, in order to sustain their growth and respond to their client's needs, they are looking for a new employee to become a part of their success and to participate in the future development of their firm.
Since they are situated in the centre of Luxembourg City, their office is easy to access by public transport from the Central train station. Moreover, a human-size structure, 10 people in the Luxemburgish team, makes you feel like in a big family. Consequently, if you desire to develop your skills, join an office with relaxed and stable working environment, then you found the right place.
Corporate Officer - Your role:
- You will provide support to your team-mates in AML/KYC
- You will be the contact person with different entities such as banks, investors, regulatory entities
- You will review and advise on legal fund documentation
- You make sure the company is matching with all the regulatory requirements
- You will participate in board meetings and take notes for board minutes
- You will manage and coordinate a portfolio of clients - regulated and unregulated funds
- You are in charge of day-to-day administrative corporate duties
Corporate Officer - Your Profile:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in a similar position
- You possess a bachelor's degree in Finance or Law
- You are proficient in written and oral English, French is an asset
- You have great writing skills
- You can multitask and work autonomously
- You are a team player always ready to give a helping hand to your team-mates
Corporate Officer - The offer:
- An attractive salary based on your experience that may go up to 65 000€ gross per year
- Family size offices with a pleasant work environment
- You will join an exciting and constantly growing company where your competencies and personality will be valued
- Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience and evolve in your career
- Possibility to be autonomous and work at your own rhythm
If you think that this position might fit you and you would like to discover more about our partner and this job, please do not hesitate to apply to this add directly on the website or send your CV directly to us.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",