- Gross Salary
One of our clients, a financial service provider in Senningerberg, is looking for a German-speaking legal adviser to strengthen his team of 15 people.
It is a small structure, where the quality of the service and the work-life balance of the employees are the main priorities of the management. The team is mostly German speaking but they have a very international clientele coming from the fund industry.
Located at the east of Luxembourg-city their offices are easily accessible from Germany or Luxembourg-city.
German Speaker Legal Advisor - What is Your Function
- You will work in a legal role on a portfolio mostly composed by the investments funds.
- You will help them with their corporate duties regarding the Luxembourgish law.
- You communicate with regulatory authorities, notaries and clients.
- You analyse the current and new Luxembourgish legislation regarding the investment funds to advise your clients.
German Speaking Legal Advisor - What is Your Profile
- You have a master degree in law
- A first experience in a similar position would be an asset.
- You speak German and English
- You are solution oriented
- You like to work within a team
- You have an analytical mind
German Speaking Legal Advisor - What is Our Offer
- A pleasant working environment
- Evolution Perspectives
- Up to 55 K /year
- Taylor-made trainings
f you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",