- Company Car
- Gross Salary
Today, we are working with an international group who are developing their corporate team. Since their establishment in the 2000s, the company has developed worldwide. Even though their reputation is prestigious, the team in Luxembourg is around 30 people.
This company being privately own has the advantage and the flexibility to keep some values that they want to promote. Loyalty, stability and evolution are important elements for the wellbeing of the company.
Junior Corporate officer: The Role
- You will be assisting your colleague in their daily work
- You will in charge of contacting different stakeholders (banks, notaries, lawyers)
- You can handle and collect the legal documents to be able to follow the different processes
- You will be part of meetings (Boards & Shareholders)
- You will draft and review some legal documents hand in hand with your supervisor and team leader
Junior Corporate officer: The Profile
- You speak English and French fluently
- You have a Bachelor in Law or in a similar field
- You have at least an internship or 1 year of experience in a similar field
- You are autonomous & want to learn in a nice atmosphere
Junior Corporate officer: The Offer
- Competitive salary up to 48,000€ Gross per year
- Possibility for parking spot
- Access to the gym and team building activities
- Possibility to evolve and be rewarded for your efforts
- Meal Vouchers and Bonus up to two months
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com