- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Austin Bright teamed up with an independent financial service provider in order to recruit a Corporate / Domiciliation Officer.
With over 600 employees and offices around the world, the company is looking for a new member to reinforce its team in Luxembourg. You will be joining a small team of 10 people, that benefits from the expertise of a huge international company. Since always, the main specialisation of the company is Private Equity & Real Estate.
A multi-cultural environment, and a family size team, will help you develop at your own rhythm and evolve in a pleasant working atmosphere. With their office situated less than 10 minutes of walking from the Central train station, you can profit of few extra moments of sleep in the morning!
Corporate / Domiciliation Officer - Your responsibilities:
- You will be the person of contact and liaise with notaries, lawyers, public administrations, banks, investors
- You will analyse the financial framework of investment proposals, monitor the development of the portfolios
- You provide support to your team and respond to all their demands
- You will analyse and evaluate ongoing regulatory requirements to ensure that policies and procedures are and stay compliant will all the company's departments
- You will be in contact with foreign clients and provide them a high-quality service
- You will execute administrative duties related to the corporate & domiciliary function
- You will file and record legal documentation in compliance with the CSSF and the Luxembourgish law
Corporate / Domiciliation Officer - Your profile:
- You have at least 3 years of proven experience as a Corporate or Domiciliation Officer, or other relevant position
- You are fluent in French and English, German is an asset
- You are motivated and ambitious: the idea of actively participating in the development of company's activities in new markets interests and drives you
- You are a team player and always ready to give a helping hand to your teammates
Corporate / Domiciliation Officer - Company's offer:
- Opportunity to gain a high degree of experience and evolve in your career
- Continuous trainings to acquire new competencies and develop your skills
- You will join an exciting and constantly growing company where your competencies and personality will be valued
- Attractive, performance-based salary that might go up to 55 000€ gross per year
- A "family environment" with different kind of activities such as birthday, summer, Christmas parties in order to reinforce the team spirit.
If you are a passionate and dedicated person and if you feel that this job matches your criteria, hit the apply button below. Our partner is impatient to meet you.
You can send your profile via this website, or you can send it directly at the email address below and we will make sure that to treat it as soon as possible.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investment fonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",