- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
One of our partners is located in the centre of the city. For the group and to ensure the best preparation for all the legislative changes in Luxembourg, they are looking for a new member.
You have experience in a Law firm or within a Financial Service provider. You are passionate about the Law and would like to be the person of reference for all the legislative matters in Luxembourg.
If you want to know more about the job, please read below.
Legal Counsel: The Role
- Provide support to your colleagues and the Group regarding the different contracts and agreements
- Help to draft the different legal documents and participate in meetings concerning strategic decisions
- Develop a relationship to the different parties involved and update the situation, according to the regulation's changes
- Implement and create guidelines for internal use
- You are familiar with the GDPR and can answer to the queries from your colleagues
Legal Counsel: The Profile
- Bachelor and ideally a Master in Law
- 2 years of experience in a law firm or within a similar function
- Fluency in English and French. Any additional languages are considered as being an asset
- Ability to understand legal and regulatory environment in Luxembourg
- Analytical skills and problem-solving personality
Legal Counsel: The Offer
- Salary up to 58,000€ Gross per year
- Bonus and evolution according to your performances
- Work life balance and possibility for flexible working hours
- Meal Vouchers and possibility to do sports
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com