- Meal Vouchers
For one of our partners, we are looking for a junior Corporate officer. Being surrounded by expert in their field, the small team enables you to get more insight on the work. You will be handling a portfolio of clients including SOPARFi, commercial companies and investment funds companies.
The offices are located at the centre of Luxembourg. If you want to start the new adventure, apply here.
Junior Corporate officer: The Role
- Manage the coordination of the different legal documents
- Draft and review some contracts and agreements
- Keep up to date all the legislative change and monitor the regulatory aspect of Luxembourg Law
- Organise boards & shareholder meetings
- Contact the administration, banks, notaries and lawyers
Junior Corporate officer: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor in a relevant field
- You have one internship in the field of finance in Luxembourg. Having a first experience in an advantage.
- Fluency in English, French or in English, German.
- You can learn fast and you are organised
Junior Corporate officer: The Offer
- Competitive salary going up to 45,000€ Gross per year
- Direct contact to the important stakeholders
- Bonus and meal vouchers which rewards you for your hard work
- You will learn how to work in an international environment
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com