- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are currently helping an investment company specialized in private equity and real estate to find a corporate officer to join their legal team.
With an office that counts about 15 people next to the central train station in Luxembourg-city, they offer an environment that rewards the loyalty and entrepreneurship of their employees. Indeed, they want to keep a low turnover and offers great perspectives to their employees to keep them motivated in their daily work.
The managers are also always available to answer the questions and to ensure the quality of work as it directly impacts the results of the company. It would then enable you to rapidly learn and develop your knowledge.
Corporate Officer - Your tasks:
- You prepare and organise the board and shareholders meetings for the Luxembourgish companies.
- You take part in the creation and corporate follow-up of the companies.
- You draft legal documents such as legal reports, convening notice,…
- You coordinate the relations with the different parties such as the auditors, notaries, lawyers and banks.
Corporate officer - Your profile:
- You have a university degree in Law or Finance.
- You have an experience of minimum 2 years in a similar role.
- You like to communicate with your colleagues and clients as you need to ensure the good communication with all the parties.
- You speak fluent French and English.
Corporate officer - The offer:
- An office easily accessible by public transport as it is 5 minutes walking distance from the station.
- You join a small team with a manager who always has an open-door, you can ask all the questions you might have to ensure the quality of work.
- A salary in line with the market and that would be adjusted to your knowledge. It might go up to 4700€/month plus meal vouchers and bonus.
Feeling excited about this job? Then stop searching for something else and hit the apply button immediately. If you feel like you could match the searching criteria but maybe there is one little skill that you are missing, do not forget that our partner is open to train you and give you all the necessary tools to succeed and progress. Do not miss this opportunity to give a boost to your career.
For further questions regarding this offer, or our services, please feel free to contact
Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
We are also waiting for your CV at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",