- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
For one leading fiduciary in the field of trust, we are looking for a corporate officer to increase the Legal team. You will be part of the legal process and take part in the different meetings.
The experience will integrate you in drafting and reviewing the legal documents and advice to your clients.
You will also be the person who will liaise with the different stakeholders.
If you want to be part of a trust and evolve as a corporate officer, apply here.
Corporate officer: The role
- Attend to Boards and Shareholders' meetings
- Collect and coordinate the exchange of documents
- Take part in the set up and liquidation of entities
- Ensure that companies are inserted in the RCS
- Day to day contact with your clients to answer their queries
Corporate officer: The Profile
- University Degree (Bachelor or Master in Law or Business administration)
- Ability to work in English and French
- Having 2 years of experience in the field is ideal
- Solution oriented and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and respect to the deadlines
Corporate officer: The Offer
- Salary can go up to 52,000€ Gross per year
- Bonus and Meal Vouchers
- Possibility to have responsibilities according to your work and commitment
- Comfortable working spaces & weekend trips
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com