- Meal Vouchers
One fiduciary located in Kirchberg is looking for a person to strengthen the team. The person who could fit for this team is ideally someone with a minimum of 4 years of experience in the field of domiciliation.
The company is underlining the ability to share your knowledge and to help each other.
This pleasant environment is important to keep for the well-being of the firm and employees. If you want to integrate an environment that will enable you grow, please read below.
Legal officer: The Mission
- You will be in charge of a portfolio in line with your experience
- You can evolve in the work and help more juniors to understand the complexity of some legal files
- You will analyse the different changes in the Luxembourg regulations
- You will adapt and review the draft of legal documents
Legal officer: The Profile
- Bachelors' Degree in Law or in a similar field. Masters are considered as an asset.
- English and French (written and spoken)
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of corporate services
- You are a team player and like to develop yourself with the others
Legal officer: The Offer
- Competitive salary going up to 65,000€ gross per year
- Bonus up to 2 months of salary and meal vouchers
- Possibility of flexible working time
- Low turnover of employees
- Ability to work independently or in a group
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com