- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
For one of our good partners located at the centre of Luxembourg, we are looking for an experienced Corporate Officer.
Involved in different important operations: liquidation, creation, Mergers & Acquisitions of entities, you will get a taste of the work by dealing with international clients.
If you are tired of big structure and you want to show your competences and expertise in a medium size company, please read below.
Corporate Officer: The Role
- You are helping in all the tasks related to the transactions
- You are preparing and collecting all the legal documents
- You are drafting some legal document as well as drafting the minutes from the Boards or Shareholders meetings
- You are the responsible person for all the contact with stakeholders and third parties
Corporate Officer: The Profile
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the field
- Your English and your French are both fluent
- You hold a Degree in Law, Finance or Business administration. A Master is considered as an asset.
- You want to become Senior, Manager or head of legal?
- You have the open-minded personality to learn from others
Corporate Officer: The Offer
- Competitive package going up to 65k gross per year
- Possibility for Bonus that can go up to 3 months of salary
- Good work-life-balance and ability to evolve within the structure
- Comfortable offices and open spaces
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com