- Gross Salary
Being a key role within the firm, a knowledge management lawyer is handling the transfer of knowledge. You are not a lawyer but want to help them in their daily work because of your skills and knowledge.
The firm is medium sized and is developing itself through the different channels. Being part of an international network, they have a good stable reputation. For the support and to enable them to deliver quality in the work, they need a new member to be trained as a knowledge lawyer.
Despite the numerous advantages that the function has, the possibility to develop in different fields, the ability to have a good work-life-balance, the fact that you are not a lawyer but still work in the legal field.
Knowledge lawyer: The Role
- You will be doing some monitoring on the different laws and regulations
- You will create and improve the internal system to make sure all information are delivered
- You will continuously provide information and feed your colleague by doing trainings and mini seminars
- You will draft newsflashes and develop the marketing business development strategies
- You will conduct legal searches and provide information to your team
Knowledge lawyer: The Profile
- You have a Bachelor and Master in Law.
- Your goal is not to become a lawyer, but you love to be surrounded by lawyers
- You have a passion for the development of different projects in all fields (Corporate, Banking, Funds, Tax)
- You speak English and French fluently
- You have good experience in the MS office packages
- You know how to write and communicate easily with others
- You are rigorous in the work and eager to learn
Knowledge lawyer: The Offer
- Competitive salary going up to 55,000€ Gross per year
- Bonus going up to one month of salary
- Work life balance
- Ability to evolve in the work
- Possibility of evolution and complexity of the work
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com