Corporate Litigation Partner for one International Law firm located close to the central station. Being able to deliver a good service to the clients and have the ability to develop a department is one the projects that they promote at the moment.
The Law firm is well-known in Luxembourg and other countries. The good reputation and the expansion plans focus on hiring a Senior Corporate Litigation Partner already established in Luxembourg. Combining the strength to make a bigger impact on the market is one the objective that that they want to set up.
If you want to know more about the position, please read below or call us.
Partner in Corporate Litigation: The Role
- You will be in charge of giving advice to the clients on litigation matters
- You ensure that the different ongoing processes are followed properly
- You will bring a Portfolio of clients and develop the firm in line with the different strategic plans
- You coordinate with the different stakeholders and help to supervise juniors
Partner in Corporate Litigation: The Profile
- Ability to be autonomous in your work
- You have at least 8 years of experience in a law firm
- You can delegate the work to your colleague and help them
- You can review the work and have a solution-oriented personality
- You will handle the different documents and work independently on building business relations
Partner in Corporate Litigation: The Offer
- Ability to work in a challenging role
- Flexible working hours and possibilities to develop with the firm
- Entrepreneurial environment and teamwork activities
- Competitive salary going up to 8.000€ Excluding VAT per month
- Bonus according to your targets
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com