- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
An international tailor-made company is looking for a new member for their team.
The company is a family office focusing on holdings and real estate. The families have as a priority to make sure the team members feel good and supported in their work.
Indeed, today, they are looking for a legal assistant who worked either within a financial structure, a bank or a law firm to help with the legal officers.
If you are motivated, please read below.
Legal assistant: The Mission
- You manage the daily administration of the company
- You help prepare the board meetings and ensure the proper fulfilling of the registry
- You ensure the collection of signatures on the different documents
- You help the director, the partners and shareholders in the different processes
- You handle some AML/KYC matters in regards to the regulatory requirements
- You the contact person for the clients, banks, notaries and lawyers.
Legal assistant: The Profile
- At least 2 years of experience within a financial service provider or a relevant field
- Degree in the field of administration or law
- Fluency in English and French (writing and speaking)
- Flexible and open-mindset
Legal assistant: The Offer
- 28 days of holidays to enable you to relax from the work
- Bonus and Meal Vouchers
- Salary package going up to 48.000€ Gross per year
- Insurance and possibility for flexible working hours
- Small team composed of less than 10 members
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at apply @ austinbright.com