- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
We are looking for a corporate officer within our collaboration with a well implemented fiduciary in the Luxembourg market. As a corporate officer you will help the team to deal with the legal matters of the clients. Also, as they value and invest in their employees you will get the chance to develop your skills in a supportive and family environment.
In fact, being part of this fiduciary will certainly influence your evolution and extend the possibilities for your career development.
If you want to work in the field of domiciliation and evolve in a motivating and modern environment, please read below.
Senior Corporate officer: The Mission
- Within a team of ten people, you will manage and deal with the corporate documentation for the domiciliation of companies;
- Review and Draft of board meetings and shareholders meeting ;
- Follow up of the day to day administrative tasks ;
- Maintain the contact with various stakeholders ;
Senior Corporate officer: The Profile
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a corporate officer
- You have a degree in the legal or administrative fields
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are motivated and want to push yourself and your career
Senior Corporate officer: The Offer
- Well located and modern offices that will allow you to develop your skills in a perfect environment
- Possibility to learn and evolve within the role
- Competitive salary going up to 58,000€ Gross per year
- Possibility to adapt your family life through flexible working hours
If you believe that this function will allow you to flourish, or if you have any question about this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67.
You also can send us a mail at
Please note that other opportunities are available on our website www.austinbright.com