- Gross Salary
- Meal Vouchers
Austin Bright recently teamed up with an international Management company specialized in Alternative Funds, mainly Private Equity.
Present mainly on the European market, the company has around a half a billion of assets under their management. With only 5 people in the Luxembourgish office, you will join a family size company with great ambitions and desire to evolve.
For the continuous evolution, they are seeking a Senior Corporate Officer, to take the lead of a portfolio of funds and handle them from A to Z.
Senior Corporate Officer - your role:
- Maintenance of the complete life cycle of all domiciled entities, whether regulated or unregulated.
- Organisation and supervision of all fund's operations and the production of ancillary documentation.
- Management/review of all corporate and legal aspects including but not limited to shareholder/investor related documentation, Board meetings and related documentation, organising of contracts, in accordance internal procedures and in compliance with legal obligations;
- Liaising with the accounting team to ensure transmission of all information on operations.
- Liaising and follow up with CSSF, legal counsels, notaries, tax authorities and all other third parties, external board members, as required.
Senior Corporate Officer - your profile:
- Fluent in English, Italian or French are a great advantage
- At least 4 years of experience as a Corporate/Legal Officer within the fund industry
- A bachelor's degree in Law, Economics or other relevant education
- Dynamic, determined with no fear of challenges
- Desire to become a manager and ability to adapt in changing environment
Senior Corporate Officer - the offer:
- You will be joining a family sized structure with a real growing potential
- Performance based salary that may go up to 80 000€ gross per year
- A pleasant working ambiance with a lot of opportunities to take
Our client is very employees oriented; therefore, your personal goals and ambitions are important to them. So, if you want to join a challenging company, with an enormous growth potential for your career, do not search anymore, you found the adequate job.
If you believe this position will help you evolve, or if you have any other question regarding this offer, or on any aspect of our services, please feel free to contact Austin Bright at +352 20 30 14 67
You can also send your CV and further questions at apply @ austinbright.com
Keywords: Comptable, Accountant, Risk, "Transfer Agent", Compliance, corporate, Fund, Funds, "Investment Fund", "Fond d'investissements", Alfi, CSSF, auditor, auditeur, OPC, "Private Equity", "Real Estate", CSSF, "Agent de Transfert", "Fund Analyst", "debt fund", "conducting officer", UCITS, AIFM, AIF, NAV, VNI, ManCo, "Management Company", Valuation, Investmentfonds, Buchhalter, AML/KYC, RAIF, "Legal Officer", "Corporate Officer", "Fund Officer", "SuperManCo",